Top Ad

Header Ads

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Bengali delightful story

Sitting on the lockdown is boring. Nothing feels good. I am tired of sleeping and sleeping again. As soon as he woke up, his father said sarcastically, "I have slept a lot. Now take some rest." Ammu Fuad called me and said, "Come and see if he is dying or not!" So this is the situation.

Everything seems unbearable since this morning. Feeling crazy. I have been in the same situation as the insane people are kept in mental hospitals. I moved the book for a while to show it to my father. All my senses started crying from inside.
Nothing can do that! I forgot everything! Anger is also on oneself. I wanted to vent my anger on someone. Just at this time, I saw my younger brother reading in comfort watching cartoons. I thought to myself that this opportunity must be used.
I went to him and snatched the remote and slapped him. I said, "What are you looking at? Can't you see anything instructive? Anything. You've grown up so watch cartoons."

Before he could finish speaking, he snatched the remote from my hand and grabbed my hair. Then kill, punch at will. Alhamdulillah! Now in Prachuu's Vallagatas. Anger has become all dust. And there is a feeling in the body. I just said in a low voice, "Today you are marching, I didn't say anything. The next day I will just come and kill you.

Anyway, this is my dialogue. Leave this dialogue after every meal. So he focused on showing cartoons again without paying much attention.


Meanwhile, the father and mother had a heated quarrel over the song. The thing is, my father is singing in his way. Lyrics have no exact address. Ammu got angry. Abbu is trying to prove his melodious voice with his wrong lyrics. Prominent music devotee Mahfuzur Rahman to Fell Abbu.Slowly argue quarrel from an argument. At one stage, Abbu started defaming Abbu's father-in-law's house and Ammu started defaming Ammu's father-in-law's house. Everyone is describing when and what they were doing. Meanwhile, I did not really understand whose side will benefit. I see Fouad keeping pace with my father. I would also take my father's support. Because the profit is more for this. But I took my mother's support as a poor mother could not fight alone. But the quarrel turned. Once I saw that both of them started blaming me. The two began to say in unison, "Eh matabbar is coming. Do you understand?" Fouad joined it.
Once I saw that both of them started blaming me. The two began to say in unison, "Eh matabbar is coming. Do you understand?" Fouad joined it. A little earlier story was told in detail. Needless to say, he proved himself to be a milk-washed basil leaf, just like the seven-day-old rotten jackfruit visible in the dustbin. The main topic of discussion now is me. The three of them are throwing a storm of words at me. I tried to turn the corner, but I could not get many benefits.

Thus 2 hours have already passed. The mother is now saying, "All the faults are big. Seeing this, even the small ones are getting worse." The father is saying, "The mother's education is the real education. Busy! I was waiting for this opportunity. The turning point of the quarrel is now turning from different angles and reaching Abbu Ammu again. Ammu glowed purple in the oil and said, "Oh that means I'm bad! See? What a big thing she told me."
This time I did not take any risk. I was making a big mistake when I became a supporter of my mother. Now I went to my father's team. Mom is alone now.
 According to the latest situation, we are still starving. The lockdown is going on in the kitchen. Ammu has announced that she will not cook anymore. Alhamdulillah! Lockdown seems very tash to us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top